Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I didn't realize I hate bees...Until Now

(This is not her lol)
So yesterday, one of my beautiful little puppies, Smoochie, was playing around in a BEDROOM and got stung by a bee. YES, in a bedroom.  Soo all summer, these ridiculous but loving puppies, sat outside and played until their little asses collapsed in exhaustion and somehow managed to not get attacked by mosquitos, bees, spiders, squirells, rats, you get the idea.  Well it is now fall, and just when you think there is not enough excitment in your life, your dog gets stung by a bee IN A BEDROOM!!!  Anyway, of course I thought it was no big deal and at first the puppy seemed totally fine until her face blew up like a Macy's thanksgiving parade balloon and she was balled in a lil corner and shaking.  I knew something was wrong when she wasn't interacting with the other puppies and not even giving her usual smooches when asked.  So of course I googled and have you ever noticed, whenever you are looking for answers to health questions, ITS ALWAYS BAD NEWS that is given on google.  There is never like a subject that says, oh if you see a bump, you will be fine after you ice it.  It's always "You will probably die, go see a doctor"!  After reading nothing but excellent horrible news, I decided to call the vet and well sure, they are not going to tell you to ice her nose and call it a day and insist we bring her in to check her out.  Trust me, if she wasn't sitting there shaking, I would have let her ass be, stinger and all.  So we go to the vet and the usual, small temperature but she is okay, swollen face but two shots will take care of that and in the end....80 DAMN DOLLARS!!!  And I am not working.  None of these other puppies better get stung by anything or they are seriously gonna be shit out of luck...I'm just sayin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment