Tuesday, September 28, 2010

If you have to get a tattoo....


Please please please don't ever be like this lady in the clip, EVER!!! Please, if you have a phobia of needles, sharp objects, buzzing insturments, then why in hell's boxer shorts would you ever go get a tattoo?!?

Personally, I have never been a fan of tattoos because I tend to change my mind occassionally and I would end being stuck with a piece of trash that I thought looked AWESOME years ago.  I wouldn't even know what kind of tattoo to pick. I also probably never had an urge to get one because my family would probably disown me and believe it or not, I would like to have a place where I can go and eat for free DUH!! 

In the end it's probably best that I stay away from tattoo parlors because after careful examination of viewing this interesting footage, I would most likely end up being like this heffer in the clip.  I will save myself the embarrassment and buy the stick ons if I truly feel like having a piece of art on my body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLEi4n1pjqI

No comments:

Post a Comment